Chartering an airliner in detail
How do you charter a commercial jumbo jet?
Jet-miles will review your project (schedule, plane type, services etc.) based on the size of your group, the departure city and the destination, and then present an all-inclusive offer.
A straightforward all-inclusive plane rental contract.
Once you confirm, we’ll contact the airlines and reserve the planes on your behalf. You receive your contract and invoices.
Preparation before departure:
A dedicated project director prepares the flight with the airline. Flight documents are sent to you detailing your operation.
On the departure day of your private flight:
Your assistant will be present at the airport to coordinate your check-in:
- Verification of empty leg flights
- Positioning of the plane with crew
- In-flight services and meals
- Rental of mobile counters
- Opening of check-in counters
- Verification of details with airport agents
- Management of the display board
- Passenger boarding
- Last minute passengers.
24-hour Assistance & Supervision
When the plane takes off, your supervisor will notify your local representative of your estimated arrival time. Your project director will remain available for any information you may require until the passengers return.
- Positioning of plane with crew
The Jet-miles advantage
- A single representative and a dedicated team
- Real-time information
- 24-hour availability
Want a quote?
Got a question?
or call us at +33 1 83 62 66 96
Would you like a quote or more information?
Contact us at +33 1 83 62 66 96 or by email: